Welcome to Moko
Moko is located in one of the most exciting master planned precincts in South East Queensland.
At the epicentre is the largest hospital precinct in the Southern Hemisphere. Ramsay Healthcare's 200 bed private hospital was completed in late 2015 while the $2 billion Sunshine Coast University Hospital is now operational.
This precinct is now the Sunshine Coast’s single largest employer surpassing Council and our major retail and tourism operators.
The demand for housing to accommodate hospital staff has brought the single most significant housing stimulus the Sunshine Coast has ever seen.
This is modern waterfront living at its best, overlooking the stunning waters of Lake Kawana. Choose from a range of two & three bedroom north and east facing apartments over three levels. Resident & investor friendly outgoings, onsite management & pet friendly
These spacious apartments boast the latest fixtures and fittings and direct access to Moko’s swimming pool, spa, gymnasium, BBQ area and retail precinct including Foodwork's Birtinya and future restaurant.
- Located in the largest growth area on the Sunshine Coast
- Close proximity to multi-billion dollar development of Sunshine Coast University Hospital, Kawana Waters Town Centre and Bokarina Beach (future dining / entertainment / accommodation precinct)
- Overlooks stunning 2.5km Lake Kawana
- Walking or riding distance to major commercial and industrial precinct
- Short drive to stunning 10km Kawana Beach, surf club, shopping, cafe and restaurants
- Walkways and cycle paths to Mooloolaba and Caloundra
- Backs onto National Park and Mooloolah River
- Quality schools, local University and TAFE all within easy access
- 20 minutes to Sunshine Coast airport and 60 minutes to Brisbane international airport